The sixth annual Global Pilots’ Symposium combines the forces of IFALPA with pilot leaders from the three global alliances; The Associations of Star Alliance Pilots (ASAP), The Oneworld Cockpit Crew Coalition (OCCC), and The SkyTeam Pilots Association (SPA), and the support of the 2016 IFALPA Conference host, The Air Line Pilots Association, International, (ALPA-I) to explore the challenges and opportunities that define the future of the piloting profession.
- Views from the Front Office–Perspectives on the Industry and Its Future
- A Profession in Demand
- Labor–Management Relationships: Now and in the Future
- New Realities in Crisis Communications Management Through Social Media
- Recurrent Training for Leadership in Pilot Associations
- Pilots Helping Pilots–The Success of Pilot Assistance Programs