The Asociacion Sindical de Pilotos Aviadores de Mexico (ASPA) is cancelling Mutual Assistance requests 21PGA011, 21PGA013 & 21PGA014 on behalf of Aeroméxico and Aeroméxico Connect pilots.
We have been informed that after several months of intensive negotiations with Aeroméxico management, last week, the second voting period for a 4-year agreement was concluded. This will ensure the support of the restructuring process for both Aeroméxico and Aeroméxico Connect.
For this reason, ASPA request IFALPA to cancel the following Mutual Assistance requests:
- Request for Ban on Wet Leasing (2.4.1)
- Request for a Freeze on Capacity for Carriers inside SkyTeam Alliance (188.8.131.52)
- Request for Recruitment Ban (2.4.3)
- Request for Denial of Training Facilities (2.4.4)
- Request for Assistance to Pilots Stranded Away from their Home Base (2.4.5)
- Request for Prohibition of Pilot Contracting (2.4.6)
- Request for Submissions and Representations (2.4.7)
ASPA de Mexico wants to thank the support expressed by the various Member Associations around the world that acted in solidarity with them, demonstrating their support. They would also like to thank the Federation for having maintained a timely follow-up throughout this complex and difficult process.