The Asociacion Sindical de Pilotos Aviadores de Mexico, ASPA, are requesting Mutual Assistance on behalf of Aeromexico pilots.
We have been informed by ASPA that Collective Labour Agreement negotiations with Aeromexico management will expire today. If no agreement is reached, ASPA de Mexico will engage in industrial actions in the form of strike starting tomorrow 1 October, at 00:01 LT Mexico City, until further notice.
Therefore, ASPA de Mexico requests, through IFALPA, the following Mutual Assistance starting on 1 October at 00:01 LT Mexico City, until further notice:
- Request for Ban on Wet Leasing (2.4.1)
- Request for a Freeze on Capacity for Carriers inside SkyTeam Alliance (22.214.171.124)
- Request for Recruitment Ban (2.4.3)
- Request for Denial of Training Facilities (2.4.4)
- Request for Assistance to Pilots Stranded Away from their Home Base (2.4.5)
- Request for Prohibition of Pilot Contracting (2.4.6)
All IFALPA Member Associations are encouraged to support Aeromexico pilots by forwarding support letters to: Cpt. Rafael Diaz Covarrubias, President of ASPA, [email protected]
ASPA will keep IFALPA and its Member Associations informed of any further developments.