We have been informed by ASPA de Mexico that Aeromexico management has unilaterally ignored the current Collective Labour Agreement with Aeromexico Connect pilots, primarily regarding salaries.
Although a negotiation round has been opened recently, as a result of the Chapter 11 restructuring process, ASPA de Mexico has not yet received a responsible proposal from the airline management side for both Group Carriers, represented by ASPA.
As a result of this, ASPA de Mexico requests, through IFALPA, the following Mutual Assistance on behalf of Aeromexico Connect pilots, starting on 3 December 2020, at 00:01 LT Mexico City, until further notice:
- Request for Ban on Wet Leasing (2.4.1)
- Request for a Freeze on Capacity for Carriers inside SkyTeam Alliance (184.108.40.206)
- Request for Recruitment Ban (2.4.3)
- Request for Denial of Training Facilities (2.4.4)
- Request for Assistance to Pilots Stranded Away from their Home Base (2.4.5)
- Request for Prohibition of Pilot Contracting (2.4.6)
- Request for Submissions and Representations (2.4.7)
All IFALPA Member Associations are encouraged to support Aeromexico Connect pilots by forwarding support letters to Cpt. Rafael Diaz Covarrubias, Secretary General of ASPA
[email protected] / [email protected]
ASPA will keep IFALPA and its Member Associations informed of any further developments.