Welcome to the Standing Committee section, IFALPA has 12 committees which focus on the wide spectrum of technical and professional issues that face pilots as a profession.
There are 12 IFALPA Standing Committees:
Standing Committees are required to:
- develop work programme items to Policy status for endorsement by the Membership ;
- develop immature policy into proposals of mature policy status and formulate proposals to update existing policy in accordance with the latest developments;
- formulate briefing material and working papers for the Federation's representatives attending international and other meetings ;
- suggest suitable Federation representatives for particular meetings ;
- advise the Executive Officers generally on matters pertaining to their specific area of interest and expertise.